Frequently Asked QuestionsAAMET Accredited EFT Levels 1 & 2
Certification Program Frequently Asked Questions
Why Join the AMMET EFT Certification Program?
Who can attend the training?
Can I attend Level 1 and then Level 2 at a later date?
What happens after I have completed my Level 2 course?
There are 6 steps to becoming an accredited EFT practitioner: Pre: certification
- Complete level 1 and 2 EFT training.
- Complete minimum of 4 case studies. You will receive a case study manual and I will offer you guidance through this process.
- Evaluation of a Complete EFT Session. Your trainer will observe and evaluate a full EFT session. In place of a live, in-person session, your trainer may instead allow and evaluate a video- OR audio-recording of a live session. The live session (and followup discussion) will then count as one of the mandatory case studies( as above)
- Complete a minimum of 50 practice hours of 45 minutes or longer, with at least 20 different individuals. This will ensure that you as a potential EFT practitioner have actual working experience – and not just classroom knowledge of EFT.
- Pass the online multiple-choice exam via AAMET site for approx. $40 (you get 3 attempts) Sign in as a “friend” to complete the exam.
- Complete 6 hours of either 1 on 1 or group supervision with an approved supervisor of which I am. You can also opt to do a combination for example 2 x 1 hour private supervision sessions and 4 hours in a group.
- 6 hours of either group supervision private supervision per year.
I currently offer the group sessions in 2 slots of 3 hours in Sydney or Private supervision, one on one. This can be done via Skype or in person.
- 30 hour’s CPD hours per year.
Please note: Supervision fees are in addition to course fee’s