It is certainly a very good time to consider learning EFT or to become an Accredited EFT practitioner as this healing modality is being finally recognised as an effective alternative to mainstream modalities.
There is a lot more talk happening in the alternative therapy space. EFT is rapidly becoming widely recognised, and more recently by renowned brain Surgeon Dr Charlie Teo, who gets instant back pain relief from Tapping on Medicine or Myth (see video below) with Lou Coles currently studying to become accredited with EFT International.
EFT is a highly effective tool used to release pain, physical and emotional, including releasing limiting beliefs. With growing science based evidence to back up the results and thanks to Dr Peta Stapleton, clinical trials carried out proving the effectiveness of tapping especially for weight-loss, this is certainly a pivotal time for EFT Tapping.
I’d like to get these dates out early to you so you can plan ahead if you are interested in learning about EFT for your own personal journey or and if you wish to become an accredited EFT practitioner.
No need to miss out! I offer payment plan option for workshops: the option of paying in 3 instalments. I also offer concession discounts if you on on a reduced income. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further.
$50 Discount if you book on level 1 only
Offer ends 31 July for Brisbane and 30 September for Sydney
Use this code when registering below.
Use this code when registering below
Level 2 $695, $595 if you book both
Level 2 $695, $595 if you book both
The lively, loving bunch who attended the recent Sydney workshops.
What to expect when you join Alison on this EFT courses
- All the basics to get you started tapping on physical and emotional issues including cravings and addictions
- AAMET approved Accredited certified content delivered by a qualified Accredited and experienced Master EFT Trainer
- Learn how to let go of negative thought patterns
- An opportunity to work on of your own issues in a safe and welcoming environment
- Practice time with your newly learnt skills
- AAMET approved certificate of attendance
EFT featured on Medicine or Myth with guest star Louise Coles and Dr Charlie Teo.
Recent student testimonial
Alison has a gentle and insightful approach to teaching and sharing EFT. She creates a safe environment for shifts to take place. I have a greater awareness of the limiting beliefs still to shift yet I am definitely on my way!. I feel more empowered to use eft in the moment to manage my responses and also feel more confidant to share with my family. Alison demonstrates jus how powerful tapping is to make positive changes to bring about peace and calm. Karen Pethard – creator of Combardis Elixirs
Why attend a refresher workshop?
- You have already completed level 1/2 but need to refresh your memory and become motivated again
- You wish to absorb yourself in further self-development and healing. This workshop is not just for potential EFT practitioners.
- There is always something more to learn about this technique; sometimes it may just be increased confidence. Increased confidence comes from releasing past Fear and worry about the future, allowing you to be happy with where you are at now.
Use this code when registering:
Path to Peace Tapping Group
1st Wednesday of every month. “When we resist what is, we perpetuate the perceived “problem” that we feel we have. When we tap, we acknowledge and begin to accept the challenges so they can be released, creating more space within to feel more engaged with this moment and of course this beautiful life.”
Come along – Meet up with other Tappers!
- Bring along friends/family
- Receive benefits when we tap together as a group
- Open to new possibilities you didn’t even knew existed
- Become aware and clear the blocks to attaining peace, happiness and success
- Refine & learn new tapping techniques
Details: Date: Wed 7 August 6.30-8pm
Venue: 11a Ozone St, Freshwater Fee: $25 No experience necessary, everyone welcome.